Re: refrigerators
From: Richard Smith (rsmith2optonline.net)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 08:33:00 -0700 (PDT)
Another thing to consider: all fridges get warm; some/most commercial fridges
put out so much heat that kitchens become almost unbearably hot. If your
kitchen is smallish or air conditioned know that the room could get an
order-of-magnitude warmer. I have worked on projects where adjustment in AC
output took into account the BTU’s generated by fridges and freezers. Richard
S. @ Mosaic Commons

Sent from my iPhone