Membership
From: Dean smith (deansmith4me.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 20:33:18 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings from Sunnyside Village Cohousing in Marysville, WA.  We’re just
forming even though our two founding members already have the land.  We’re
wondering what other groups have done to define membership, especially during
the formative stage.  We know that we will need $$ to proceed with
infrastructure, etc., and we want to do a lot of social development while
design, permitting and building is taking place.  How much is too much to
expect to charge for membership?  What levels of membership have worked for
others?

Dean Smith
Sunnyside Village Cohousing
dean [at] ssvcoho.com <mailto:dean [at] ssvcoho.com>
425-328-9979