Research results
From: Kaitlyn Bernauer Photography, LLC (kaitlynkaitlynbernauer.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 13:21:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I wanted to share with you the final report for my cohousing research
into communication platforms. The rest of the website is totally
unfinished (and the URL will eventually change, so if anyone wants to
access it in the future and has issues, don't hesitate to reach out),
but you can see the process and results here:

https://makeplans2breakpla.wixsite.com/mysite/coho-core

I'm still working on developing a mockup of some of the features that
folks brought up in the usability testing, but overall I feel like this
gives a good handle on the types of tools that can help cohousing
communities succeed.

Thank you all again for your feedback and participation throughout the
process! As always, feel free to reach out with any questions!

Warmly,

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Bernauer Photography, LLC

216.538.0852