Re: Research results
From: anne . birchfield (anne.birchfieldgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 15:34:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Kaitlyn,
I want to thank you for sharing this. I also want to let you know that you need
to proofread your report. It is not “Her and her....” but She and her....., and
I noticed you left off the “m” for male on the label for one of your graphs.
This is not inclusive, as I just skimmed this from my phone. I am not a member
of the grammar police but I thought you would want to make corrections.
Anne Birchfield
Fair Oaks EcoHousing (under construction)

Sent from my iPhone