Coho/US free Webchat schedule
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 05:39:24 -0700 (PDT)
Karen Gimnig <karencohous [at] gmail.com>
due to a couple problems this message is being distributed
after the first WebChat referred to in the first paragraph.
Sorry about that.

Note the updated schedule of WebChats below.

Fred

We're very excited to host our first webchat tomorrow (Wednesday) evening.
These casual conversations on Zoom are offered by the Cohousing Association
of the US at no charge (donations welcome). We look forward to seeing you
there.

Please note that there has been a change in schedule for the 2nd and 3rd
web chats. Same times, different speaker order.  See below for the full
updated schedule and links to the zoom rooms.  If you have not used before,
we recommend logging in 10 minutes early to get sorted out with the
technology.

Wed, Oct 10, 4:30pm Pac, 5:30pm Mt, 6:30pm Cent, 7:30pm East
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez, Facilitating While Listening
https://sociocracyforall.zoom.us/j/4136875444

Thu, Oct 18, 6pm Pac, 7pm Mt, 8pm Cent, 9pm East
Karen Gimnig, Getting Connected: Going Deeper than “Company Manners”
https://zoom.us/j/202941610

Wed, Oct 24,  6pm Pac, 7pm Mt, 8pm Cent, 9pm East
Laird Schaub, Working Constructively with Emotions
https://zoom.us/j/202941610

Thu, Nov 1,  6pm Pac, 7pm Mt, 8pm Cent, 9pm East
Yana Ludwig, Introduction to Consensus
https://zoom.us/j/202941610

Wed, Nov 14, 4:30pm Pac, 5:30pm Mt, 6:30pm Cent, 7:30pm East
Ted Rau, Keeping Meetings Short(er)
https://sociocracyforall.zoom.us/j/8255295170

Tue, Dec 4, 6pm Pac, 7pm Mt, 8pm Cent, 9pm East
Alan O'Hashi, Facilitation Techniques: aggressive behavior intervention
https://zoom.us/j/202941610

Tue, Jan 8, 6pm Pac, 7pm Mt, 8pm Cent, 9pm East
Ronnie Rosenbaum, Improving Communication
https://zoom.us/j/202941610

--
Karen Gimnig
Associate Director