Re: Research results
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 05:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
Kaitlyn Bernauer <kaitlyn [at] kaitlynbernauer.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

Forgot to mention that the site isn’t mobile optimized yet, I think
what you’re seeing, Anne, are the result of glitches with that. When
I looked on my phone things were all over the place. Let me know if
you still see it when viewing it on a desktop.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This was done for a workshop and
there’s still obviously more I want to do with it but I’m in the
hectic season for my business and wanted to get it to you all now
(rather than in December when I get a chance to breathe again)

--
Kaitlyn Bernauer