Re: Oct 18 Webchats time?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 06:38:12 -0700 (PDT)
O gosh.  I don’t know.  You’ll have to contact someone at CohoUS.  If you find
out … let me know?  I’d appreciate it!

Hey!  I”m impressed that 14 of you gathered to listen together.  Good for you!
What were your take aways?  Anything you are going to put into practice?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic