Calif. architectural/urban planning offices?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 20:27:59 -0700 (PDT)
Egils Markus <egils.markus [at] gmail.com>

Egils is not a cohousing-L subscriber so please send a copy
of replies to Egils Markus <egils.markus [at] gmail.com>

Fred

I was wondering if by any chance you have a list of architectural/urban
planning offices that are working on co-housing projects in California
(ideally in South California)?
I'm planning on doing my master thesis in architecture and urban planning
about co-housing thus I had an idea that you might have some contact
information that could be useful. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,
Egils