Re: Calif. architectural/urban planning offices?
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 22:04:57 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:27 PM Fred-List manager <fholson [at] cohousing.org>
wrote:

> I was wondering if by any chance you have a list of architectural/urban
> planning offices that are working on co-housing projects in California
> (ideally in South California)?
> I'm planning on doing my master thesis in architecture and urban planning
> about co-housing thus I had an idea that you might have some contact
> information that could be useful. Looking forward to hearing from you
soon.

> Warm regards,
> Egils

Egils already wrote directly to Coho/US, and my reply was basically that I
don't know of any architectural firms working on cohousing in Southern
California, and while there are dreams of projects in that area, and one
established community (L.A. EcoVillage), there are none under development
that the Association knows of.

If there are any, we'd love to know about 'em!

Raines Cohen, Coho/US Volunteer and Cohousing Coach
community organizer, Cohousing California
http://www.CalCoho.org/
at Berkeley (CA) Cohousing