2019 National Cohousing Conference - Presenter Submission deadline Oct. 31
From: bennie_chuc (bennie_chucyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:05:22 -0700 (PDT)
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS EXTENDED TO WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31

We’ve extended the time to submit a proposal if you wish to present,
facilitate, or moderate a session, workshop, and/or intensive at the Portland,
Oregon Conference to be held May 30 to June 2, 2019. The new deadline for
submissions is October 31. We welcome both experienced presenters and newcomers
to submit at https://goo.gl/forms/QtUFNVXzZgzYpYqj2
<https://goo.gl/forms/QtUFNVXzZgzYpYqj2>.

Be sure to save the date!

2019 Cohousing Conference <https://2019.cohousing.org/
<https://2019.cohousing.org/>>

Portland, OR May 30-June 2
If you have any additional questions, contact Sheila Hoffman at sheila [at]
hoffmangraphics.com <mailto:sheila [at] hoffmangraphics.com>.