Play-or-Pay participation programs
From: Karin Hoskin (karinhoskingmail.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 11:28:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I am writing in my capacity as a community member asking that if you live
in a community that uses some sort of Play-or-Pay system as far as
participation to please contact me. I'm especially interested if it is used
not only for physical chores (such as shoveling) but also Community
Building 'jobs' such as party planning, cooking meals, etc. Wild Sage
Cohousing is revisiting a Play-or-Pay system and is interested in specifics
such as how to track hours as well as how was the transition if your
community did not start off this way.

Thanks in advance!
Karin