Question: any groups with a tax accountant to recommend in California?
From: Lauren Lake (laurenlake161gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 08:18:29 -0700 (PDT)
I’m sure it doesn’t come as a surprise to other Cohousing groups that it
can be hard to find professionals (banks, accountants, etc.) that want to
take on a cohousing client.

Our group, Truckee River Cohousing, is in the development stage, and need a
tax accountant. Even though we are filing as a C Corp and won’t need K-1s,
we are having trouble finding someone local to take us on.

We were hoping another group in California might have an accountant they
use that isn’t freaked out by cohousing who’d be willing to take us on.
We’ll need someone in California who knows the state-level stuff.

Thanks in advance for any tips you can provide.

Lauren Lake
Project manager