Re: Hours?
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 07:46:27 -0700 (PDT)
We don't measure hours worked, though there's an expectation that
households will do (IIRC) 6-8 hours per month. We sign up (or show up) to
do some task, however long it might take. Some households do a lot and
others do very little, but so far at least the work gets done.
    Muriel at Shadowlake Village