Last call on Conference presenter submissions
From: Grace Kim (Graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 09:55:27 -0700 (PDT)
I wanted to follow up with Sheila's post, as one of the other co-chairs of the
conference. We are very intentionally trying to get a diverse set of
voices/topics in this year's programming.

If you are a person of color and would be interested in serving on a panel
about diversity/inclusion, including challenges and insights of being a POC in
cohousing - please submit your name/interest via the same RFP form -
https://goo.gl/forms/QtUFNVXzZgzYpYqj2. Just fill in the topic as POC in
Cohousing panel.

I'll convene a tel/webconference call to brainstorm the actual topics at a
later date.

grace h. kim aia | schemata workshop, inc.
principal
1720 12th avenue
seattle wa 98122
p 206.285.1589   c 206.795.2470