Re: Aging Gratefully: Cohousing and Caregiving in Community - Sunday 1pm
From: Joan Sidney (jssidneysidneyfamily.org)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 13:43:22 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, wish you were speaking near me. Could you email your talk?
Best,
Joan

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 8:41 AM Alan O'Hashi via Cohousing-L <
cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org> wrote:

> CoHousers - If you're in the Boston area, I'll be presenting a workshop
> about aging in cohousing in Gloucester, MA on Sunday 1pm. The details can
> be found in this link. My presentation is, in part, based on my personal
> 2013 - 2014 deathbed experience in cohousing.
>
> https://bit.ly/2D4LqTL
>

> Thx,Alan O.

> Alan O'Hashi - ECOS
> EnviroCultural Organization Systems
>  http://www.alanohashi.com/ecos
> Colorado 303-910-5782
> Wyoming 307-274-1910
> Nebraska 402-327-1652

Joan Seliger Sidney <http://www.joanseligersidney.org/>
Body of Diminishing Motion
<http://www.joanseligersidney.org/diminishing.html> (CavanKerry), Eric
Hoffer Legacy Finalist 2015
Bereft and Blessed <http://www.joanseligersidney.org/bereft.html>
(Antrimhouse)
Special Research Associate / Writer in Residence
University of Connecticut Center for Judaic Studies and Contemporary Jewish
Life
http://www.joanseligersidney.org