What is Imago?
From: Karen Gimnig (gimniggmail.com)
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 18:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
When I share that my primary facilitation background is Imago
Relationships, many people ask me what Imago is.  The short answer is that
is as a theory and practice for better relationships which I apply to
cohousing communities, but that's a pretty short answer.

Recently the founders of the Imago movement did an interview on Marie TV
that explains it far better than I ever could.  The first 6 minutes or so
will give you the overall idea.  The full program is about an hour.  The
first half they mostly talk about couples, but I suspect if you can switch
it in your mind and replace "couple" with "community" and "partner" with
"neighbor" you will find that most of what they say is quite applicable to
our way of life.  The second half talks more about their newest project
bringing the work to whole cities and one kindergarten class and the
amazing results they are getting.

Enjoy.

https://www.marieforleo.com/2018/10/harville-hendrix-helen-lakelly-hunt-marriage-advice/

In Community,