Re: Emergency call system?
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 00:02:55 -0800 (PST)
Another vote for using the building-wide fire alarm system in case of a genuine
emergency. In my former community, which was a big spread-out building with
multiple entrances and long corridors where no one could hear you scream, I
used to encourage people to be aware of the location of pull stations and to
use them if they felt threatened (for example, if someone followed them into
the building). Nobody ever did, at least while I was still there, but I was
reassured by having that option.
Katie Henry