Re: Emergency call system? echo dot
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 03:37:18 -0800 (PST)
All - We have experimented with the Amazon echo dot. It works as a way to
connect people. We haven’t scaled it up due to lack of interest, though.
Yesterday, a friend in upstate New York lost her phone. She asked Alexa to
call. The echo dot went off in the house where Diana was, as well as in my
office in the common house. We were able to solve her problem. Not really a “I
fell down and can’t get up” emergency, but definitely a proof of concept.
(Reading this back, it will not be understandable to anyone who doesn’t use a
“smart speaker.”)

Thx
Alan O

Alan O'Hashi - Cyber Office