Re: Emergency call system?
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 11:32:14 -0800 (PST)
Example use case:

Someone in the community has stopped breathing.  The person who finds them
wants to call the community AED/CPR team to get someone to come (and yes
also call 911, but that's SLOW to come to us.)

Basically we want something that will ping all those people. SMS is a
possibility, but it's not as interruptive as a voice call, so we'd rather
have that.

(If we didn't have Google Voice & Project Fi people on the CPR team, this
would be accomplishable with Voice.)

     - cat

Catya Belfer
www.catya.org