Re: HOA fees
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 05:52:58 -0800 (PST)
Hello Susan –

Are you a condominium or co-op?   If so, HOA fees are based on your expenses
for running the common areas of your community.  That total is then divided
among the homeowners based on some algorithm which is usually square footage of
each unit or it can be some combination of square footage and equal shares. So
getting range of dues from other Cohousing communities is not really going To
reflect your particular community. Some will be more rules some will be more
urban some will have a higher tax basis utilities will be higher or lower.

I’m interested in what is prompting this question. Sonora has been around for a
very long time so I’m sure that you have some method of collecting dues to
support your community.  Strikes me that there must be some other Information
here prompting your question. Can you share that?  Knowing what this is will
help people on this list address your needs more directly.

Ann Zabaldo
Takomavillage
Washington DC

Sent from my iPhone