anyone using a property management service?
From: Dale Barnard (daledalebarnard.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 15:34:25 -0800 (PST)
To help with Armadillo Cohousing's financial planning for our future
36-unit community, we're wondering what typical costs are for a a
property-management service that handles collecting HOA dues and whatnot.

Do you mind privately emailing me with any information you have on
property-management-service costs (including what specific services you
use)? If I get helpful responses, I'll summarize them for the list.

If this information is already available on the web, please point me in the
right direction.

Thanks a bunch!

Dale in Austin, TX