Re: HOA fees
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 05:37:19 -0800 (PST)
Susan Rohrbach <sujaro539 [at] yahoo.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

I appreciate all the time people took to write back but I was not
trying to find out how to calculate dues or reserves. I was merely
looking for ranges of his fees in other communities for some general
comparisons. The numbers would not have to be specific to any
individual unit or be any proprietary info. For example, our unit is
1100 sf with a half basement and fees run 195 which includes community
water use and internet as well as insurance, utilities etc. I just
wanted some comparisons.
Thanks, Susan