Re: HOA fees
From: Susan Rohrbach (sujaro539yahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 08:13:12 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all who wrote about fees. It was very helpful to have comparisonsSusan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 7:07 AM, Jerry Koch-Gonzalez<jerry [at]
sociocracyforall.org> wrote:    We made a decision to have a standard 3%
increase in condo fees every year. Then we see if we have consent to lower the
increase. Have not had a fight about condo fees in many years and our
replacement reserves are fully funded.Jerry Koch-GonzalezPioneer Valley
Cohousing Amherst MA USA
On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 8:49 AM Philip Dowds via Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at]