2BR / 1.5BA Townhome for Sale at Pleasant Hill Cohousing
From: Susan HEDGPETH (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:11:07 -0800 (PST)
Dear cohousing-L,

We have a unit for sale.  Details below.   If interested, please respond to
PHCHinquiry [at] gmail.com .   We'll be showing the unit during our next monthly
tour on January 6.

*FOR SALE*

*2 Bed/1.5 Bath Townhome*

*Beautiful two-story with ample storage and carport*

2226 Lisa Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

$465,000, including carport
Available January 22, 2019

*Home Features*

·         2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom townhome, 1169 sq ft. (approx.), newly
constructed in 2001

·         Open floorplan, hardwood floors and natural linoleum

·         Laundry hookups in the unit; new dishwasher 2018

·         Front and back patio areas

·         Energy efficient design includes passive solar design, low-e
windows, high insulation values, whole house fan, low-flow toilets, ceiling
fans, operable skylight and hydronic radiant heating

·         HOA dues (2019) $519/mo. includes: water, sewer, garbage, gas,
heat, and internet

*Community Features*

Located in the vibrant East Bay, *Pleasant Hill Cohousing* is a community
where neighbors socialize often and help each other out in times of need.
Kids play safely in a neighborhood full of familiar faces, and finding
company is as easy as walking down the path. Easy BART access to San
Francisco and Berkeley.* Pleasant Hill Cohousing, **http://phch.org*
<http://phch.org/>* amenities include:*

·          <http://phch.org/>Two guest bedrooms with bath for use by
residents' guests

·         Spa and solar-heated pool, wood workshop and clay studio with kiln

·         Organic garden and large rotating dual drum composter

·         Two bike sheds with repair shop

·         Outdoor and indoor play structures for kids

·         Sitting/TV room, craft room, and teen room

·         Large great room and kitchen for common meals and events

·         Elementary school adjacent to community parking lot and Common
House

·         Adjacent to the Iron Horse Regional Trail (bike & walking); 1
mile to Pleasant Hill BART station

*Contact:   *Please respond to PHCHinquiry [at] gmail.com and we will forward to
the owners, Steve Schultz & Anastasia Nicole.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>