Re: anyone using a property management service?
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 04:35:03 -0800 (PST)
I'd love to hear about this too.  We here at Mosaic Commons are also
considering hiring a property manager.

In our case, we are specifically interested in managing facility
maintenance.  We have finances and such under control.

Do you have a property manager?  Is that working for you?
How did you find your PM?  Did you send out an RFP or just ask for quotes?
What is the cost for your PM's services, and what do those services include?

I did look in the archives, but most of the posts that I could find with
specifics were from quite a long time ago, so I'm interested in hearing
what folks are doing now.

Thank you!
Diana
dianaecarroll [at] gmail.com