House for Sale: Manzanita Village, Prescott AZ
From: Jean Wilcox (jw86004gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 08:11:08 -0800 (PST)
Tired of those long gray winters and high utility bills?  Consider moving
to Prescott AZ, one of the top-rated small cities in the country for its
beauty, outdoor recreation opportunities, 350+ days of  annual, its
historic character preserved in the center of downtown, and its many
artists, musicians and performers.

We are selling our three-bedroom, two bathroom, 2,000 sq ft, two-level home
with gorgeous views of mountains and the city below for only $395,000.  The
house was designed by Jeffrey Zucker, founder of Manzanita Village.  For
more information, please email zucker.jeffrey [at] gmail.com, or visit the Co-Ho
website. You can stay in our Common House while you check out our community
and our house!   Jean Wilcox and Jeff Zucker.