Re: Property or Community Management Hire
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:54:26 -0800 (PST)
Christine, as you were a manager yourself, can you tell me what they
typical process is for finding a property manager? A couple people in our
coomunity put together an RfP for exactly what we want someone to do,
including a detailed list of facilities problems that need to be addressed,
but I’m not sure that that’s how it works. Do you typically start with
calling a company and meeting with them or...?

Thanks,
 Diana.