Exciting Cohousing Research Network project update...
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 11:13:11 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone

I hope this finds you and yours well.  Happy December and Holidays!

As one of the techies on the Cohousing Research Network, I recently took on a
large project for our global Cohousing community!  I am building an online
database which will make possible a searchable bibliography of all of the
Cohousing Research Network’s academic, peer-reviewed Cohousing research papers.
 We’ve got around 400 now!

I am very excited to make this move from our current (static) Bibliography page
to a more elegant AND searchable formatted page.  Researchers, and all our
visitors, will soon be able to easily search by Author(s), Article Title,
Published Date, Journal, Language and more, as well as using a keywords, tags
and categories.  It’s all based on user feedback (Thanks everyone!) and will
result in one of our main attractions becoming MUCH more user friendly!

I am currently working with a Wordpress developer who has expertise working
with databases and the software we recently purchased.  When we are done, our
dataset will be stored, managed and organized in one place AND displayed and
made searchable on our Web site.

I am personally reaching out to ask you for an end of year donation to help us
fund this exciting project.  Donations to the Cohousing Research Network are
made through the Cohousing Association’s donation page here:
https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/cohousing
<https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/cohousing>.

Note: Please make sure that you select "Cohousing Research Network” on the
bottom of the page.  I hope you’ll contribute by making a one time or recurring
donation - Thank you!

Sending you and yours our very best wishes!

Sincerely,
Neil and the Cohousing Research Network team -
http://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org <http://cohousingresearchnetwork.org/>
Founding Resident. Swan’s Market Cohousing - http://www.swansway.com
<http://www.swansway.com/>

P.S. Please share this email with others in your Cohousing circle
P.P.S See you in Portland in May 2019 :: https://2019.cohousing.org
<https://2019.cohousing.org/>