Re: Carsharing
From: John Carver (john.carverobloketure.ca)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 21:17:52 -0800 (PST)
Pacific Gardens in Nanaimo, BC, has an arrangement with Modo, a carshare cooperative based in Vancouver. We provide a reserved parking space, they look after insurance and all administration. It's a great convenience, so many of us in the community have memberships in the coop. Of course, other Modo members can also use the car, but that doesn't seem to be a problem, and our memberships let us use cars in any of the other locations they have them - convenient when we go to the mainland (Nanaimo's on an island).

John Carver
Pacific Gardens Cohousing Community <http://pacificgardens.ca/>
Nanaimo, BC