Environmental sensitivities in community?
From: MJ Phillips (mjphillipspobox.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 08:59:47 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I’m curious about how different communities may be encountering and/or
addressing issues of environmental sensitivity (chemical, electromagnetic
fields, mold, other?) among members. Is this coming up at all? If so, what are
some of the dynamics around it? What, if any, solutions have you found? Feel
free to contact me privately or via this list.

Thanks,

Jaffy

(Not currently in community, hoping to create one with above in mind.)

Jaffy Phillips
mjphillips [at] pobox.com
781-752-9599

(Sent from a Hard-Wired Computer - for our Health)