Re: Environmental sensitivities in community?
From: Philip Dowds (rphilipdowdsme.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 06:56:41 -0800 (PST)
Based on our Cornerstone experience, my advice would be:  Try to develop and
maintain a community-endorsed list of both preferred AND prohibited products
and practices.  Dealing on the fly with pop-up complaints can get very
aggravating for everyone.

Thanks,
Philip Dowds
Cornerstone Village Cohousing