Re: Art work and artists
From: Chris Terbrueggen (christopher402gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 20:06:32 -0800 (PST)
Yes, we may decide to display members' artwork in common areas and have
shared libraries as well. I am interested in seeing some of the artists and
architects that have created artwork and designs that focus on cohousing
for my home. Any website suggestions would be helpful.  Here is one
example.
https://www.archdaily.com/891011/inter-generational-mixed-use-project-wins-imagine-angers-design-competition
.

Chris Terbrueggen
Linden Cohousing/ CohoMadison
Madison, WI

On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 1:54 PM Chris Terbrueggen <christopher402 [at]
gmail.com>