Re: Art work and artists
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 05:24:18 -0800 (PST)
Chris –

I’m not sure I understand the connection between the housing developments in
the URL you included in your last email and Cohousing.

These are huge mega developments that have Appeared in Dezeen and designboom.
The developments have aspects of affordability, intergenerational living, and
some co-working aspects. They are very cool looking But they are almost As far
removed from Cohousing as you can get.

And I’m lost to understand what they have to do with art. And please everyone
don’t send me a a lot of email about art and architecture.

If you are looking for photographic examples of Cohousing communities I suggest
the googling the Internet for images and then writing  to the ones you really
like and asking for print quality photographs.

Of course even more fun is to visit these communities and take your own photos!
:-)

If I’m wrong on all this I’m not understanding what you really want.  Love to
be illuminated because maybe there is something I would want too.

Ann Zabaldo
Takomavillage
Washington DC
Sent from my iPhone