Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 179, Issue 24
From: Dick Margulis (dickdmargulis.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 19:10:41 -0800 (PST)
On 12/24/2018 9:32 PM, MJ Phillips wrote:

- Science summaries:
https://ehtrust.org/science/research-on-wireless-health-effects/

Skimmed the above briefly. It seems to me that as with pretty much anything else we're exposed to, the effect varies with the dose. So if the amount of undesirable radiation you're exposed to by having a cell tower nearby is orders of magnitude less than the amount you're exposed to day in and day out by the cellphone in your pocket, then having a cell tower nearby is weak reason to reject a community.

We humans have a notoriously bad intuitive grasp of risk. It's sometimes useful to look at actual numbers to remind ourselves of where the real risks are.