Accessiblilty in CH Kitchens
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 08:07:26 -0800 (PST)
Greetings all —

Happy Boxing Day!

Or, alternatively in the U.S.:   Many Happy Returns Day.  :-)

I am posting the question below for my neighbor, Barb.  Please REPLY ALL when
answering or commenting on this request so she receives a direct response and
the list also gets the benefit of your experience, wisdom, etc. as well.

Understanding that holiday mode is still in effect … this is a request with
some urgency … there’s a bit of a time factor the team is under in collecting
information for its deliberations.  Please help out with a timely response!  :-)

—BEGIN—

We are planning a renovation of our community kitchen and are considering how
to make it more accessible.   Are there others who have tried to do this in
their community kitchens who could provide advice to us?

Thanks.

Barb
Barbara Giloth, DrPH
773/750-7266 (cell)

bgiloth [at] gmail.com

— END—

Remember to REPLY ALL!

Many thanks!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

They say the universe is expanding. That should help with the traffic. Steven
Wright