WebChats
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 08:18:46 -0800 (PST)
Happy New Year everyone.

The Cohousing Association is delighted to be starting off 2019 with a
series of informational WebChats.  Join us each week and bring your
questions.  Each program will include a short presentation and plenty
of time for our presenter to respond to your cohousing challenges.

First WebChat is next week with Ronnie Rosenbaum.  Check our website
for an up to date list.  We expect to be adding more in the days to
come.
https://www.cohousing.org/node/6644

Tue, Jan 8, 2019, 5pm Pac, 6pm Mt, 7pm Cent, 8pm East
Ronnie Rosenbaum, Improving Communication
https://zoom.us/j/202941610

Tue, Jan 15, 5pm Pac, 6pm Mt, 7pm Cent, 8pm East
Katie McCamant, Hiring Professionals
https://zoom.us/j/202941610

Fri, Jan 25, 5pm Pac, 6pm Mt, 7pm Cent, 8pm East
Laird Schaub, Participation
https://zoom.us/j/202941610

Thu, Feb 7, 5pm Pac, 6pm Mt, 7pm Cent, 8pm East
Ted Rau, Good agendas and meeting minutes
https://zoom.us/j/202941610

Wed, Feb 20, 5pm Pac, 6pm Mt, 7pm Cent, 8pm East
Yana Ludwig, Skills for Cooperative Culture
https://zoom.us/j/202941610

--
Karen Gimnig
Associate Director