Community member bio's
From: Mitchell Darer (mitchell.darergmail.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 08:11:53 -0800 (PST)
Hi

We are starting to gather and publish bio's for our new Village Hill Cohousing in Northampton MA.   Do you list ages?   We're mostly older than 65, with some 50's.  We're looking for younger people, especially families. The parts of our bio's about interests, experiences, vision etc. are very compelling, but I'm afraid showing the ages may make the reader (consciously or subconsciously) pigeonhole us as a senior community.

Thanks for any thoughts, and a link to your 'bio page' would be helpful.

Mitch

--
Mitch Darer
Phone: (845) 709-7061