WebChats - Katie McCamant
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 05:46:14 -0800 (PST)
Plan now to attend our next WebChat with Katie McCamant on Hiring
Professionals.
Tuesday, January 15, 5pm Pac, 6pm Mnt, 7pm Cent, 8pm East
https://zoom.us/j/202941610

Ronnie Rosenbaum provides tons of great information and tips for
Improving Communication this week.  If you missed her, you can find
that video and the video for all past WebChats posted on our website
here:
https://cohousing.org/node/6645

Questions about the WebChat program or interest in presenting can be
directed to Karen Gimnig at karencohous [at] gmail.com

--
Karen Gimnig
Associate Director