condo insurance covering "slip and fall" for members?
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrysociocracyforall.org)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 08:37:11 -0800 (PST)
Pioneer Valley Cohousing is a condo in Massachusetts. We have standard
condo insurance that covers liability if someone who is not an owner falls
and gets hurt on community property.

What if the person who falls and gets hurt is an owner? An owner in our
community got hurt and their personal insurance is only covering part of
her expenses. We submitted a claim to our condo insurance company and they
denied it because they say the insurance covers only non-members.

We'd like to know if anyone has had similar cases. Any cases where the
condo insurance covered medical expenses for an owner?
Is what the insurance company says true? Any leeway?
Is there other insurance available that covers liability/medical for
members?

--
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  413-687-5444
 Resident, Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community <http://cohousing.com/>