Re: City and municipal zoning and laws.
From: Ann Lehman (annzimmerman-lehman.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 14:37:25 -0800 (PST)
Wanted you all to know that Matthew Gebhardt
<https://www.pdx.edu/usp/sites/www.pdx.edu.usp/files/Gebhardt%2C%20Matthew%20CV%208-2016.pdf>
, Assistant Professor, Urban Studies & Planning - Urban & Public Affairs,
Portland State University is confirmed to co-teach this session.

Ann Lehman
Governance and Gender Consultant
Zimmerman Lehman*forging futures for nonprofits
**http://zimmerman-lehman.com/ <http://zimmerman-lehman.com/>
*510.755.5701 (Mobile)*National Cohousing Conference
<https://2019.cohousing.org/?_ga=2.193273134.243406862.1532874773-1869842442.1530054277>,
May30-June2, 2019, Portland, OR*

ENEWS Subscribe to our free e-newsletter,ZimNotes
<http://www.zimmerman-lehman.com/subscribe.htm> or find us on:

TWITTER <http://www.twitter.com/alehman> LINKEDIN
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/zimmermanlehman>FACEBOOK
<http://www.facebook.com/zimmerman.lehman>