Re: Seeking information about work commitments
From: Tom Smyth (tomtomsmyth.ca)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 19:48:09 -0800 (PST)
Mariana, very astute questions!

>    - Attending meetings, whether in committe or "everyone" meetings

At TS we _don't_ include these currently, but are considering adding ctte
meetings...

>    - Doing notetaking of said meetings (which often happen later)

Some meetings are included (generally the larger ones)

>    - Cooking and cleaning for meals

Yes, completely included, and accounts for a large chunk of the hours.

> Also, what's the average number per household or adult per month?

We generally try not to go over about 7.5 hours per month (30 hours per
trimester). While this may seem like a lot, our association fees are among
the lowest in the country. So that's the tradeoff we're making. Gather
would also support a setup in which folks wanted fewer hours. You'd just
put in fewer jobs!

--
Tom Smyth

Worker-Owner, Sassafras Tech Collective
Specializing in innovative, usable tech for social change
sassafras.coop · @sassafrastech