WebChat Friday
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 06:11:49 -0800 (PST)
We are excited to have Laird Schaub returning for his second WebChat
this Friday.  This week's topic is Participation: what's wanted,
getting the work done, and living with imbalance.

As usual, the Webchat will be at 5pm Pacific, 6 Mountain, 7 Central
and 8 Eastern.
Join us via zoom:
The Cohousing Association is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Webchat
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/202941610

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,202941610# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,202941610# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 202 941 610

If all goes well and the tech doesn't crash, we'll post a video within
the following week.  You can access previous WebChats at
https://www.cohousing.org/node/6645

Donations to support this program are most appreciated at
https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/cohousing?code=home

See you there!

--
Karen Gimnig