Re: solar tax credit
From: Richard Smith (rsmith2optonline.net)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 07:35:25 -0800 (PST)
Laurel West,

Here at Mosaic Commons we installed a solar array on our Common House.
According to my research (National Association of Tax Professionals and my tax
preparer) your attorney is correct. Note that you can only take the Federal
Energy Tax Credit (via IRS Tax form 5695) in the tax year that your system
becomes operational.

Richard Smith

Sent from my iPad