Home for sale in Ashland Cohousing
From: Melanie Mindlin (sassettamind.net)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 22:14:22 -0800 (PST)
We have a home available in our lovely small cohousing community in Ashland,
Oregon.
For more information about our community, go to our website at:
http://ashlandcoho.com

GORGEOUS 3 BEDROOM / 2 BATH COHOUSING TOWNHOUSE

FOR SALE

Photos available at the following link: COMING SOON

This rare find is in an ideal location within easy walking distance from
Garfield Park, Ashland High, AMS, Walker, John Muir and Willow Wind Schools,
Rogue Valley Growers Market and much more!  Easy access to bike path for bike
or walk to town center.

Nestled within a loving and supportive cohousing community, this home features:

1472 Sq Ft. Open floor plan.
3 bdrms; 2 upstairs, 1 on main floor(or office space).
Full bath upstairs and full bath downstairs
Loft,
Laundry room with washer and dryer.
Kitchen with gas stove,
Home is warmed by radiant heat floor and passive solar in the winter; efficient
passive cooling in the summer.
Energy efficient
Entire home very well lit with southern and eastern windows. East side faces
large garden, beautiful view from all east windows, and every room has east
facing windows.
Additional mini kitchen in utility room with access to outside and downstairs
bedroom.
Private backyard has mature apple and fig tree, pomegranate, grapevine,
raspberries, blueberries and strawberries and opens into the luscious large
community garden.
Backyard has beautiful new brick patio.
Home Exterior is recently painted.
Shared common spaces in the cohousing community such as a community workshop
and a large common garden enable homeowners to maintain a low carbon footprint
while enjoying all the amenities and privacy of their own home. A large common
house features a chef's kitchen for preparation of large community meals which
further enrich the social lives of all community members. It also contains an
indoor playroom, movie projector and living room for gatherings, and guest room
for community guests.

PRICE:  $375,000

Contact owner at: best-1sophiajoshua [at] gmail.com <mailto:best-1sophiajoshua
[at] gmail.com>