Rental of rooms or Air BnBs?
From: Linda Smith (catalyst1mindspring.com)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 14:08:49 -0800 (PST)
I am part of Weaving Water, a new cohousing group in Durham, NC that is
planning to build in the next couple of years.  We're currently looking
into the possibility of receiving income from renting out the large space
in our common house for events and/or guest rooms like an Air BnB type
arrangement.  We'd like to ask some questions of any groups that have
experience offering either of these arrangements.  Would you please respond
if you do offer these arrangements and are willing to answer a few
questions?

Please send your name and a way to contact you by email preferably.   If
you get blocked by my spamblocker, do not worry, I will find your email and
get back to you. And we will not bombard you with emails either, we just
want some basic information. Thanks, Linda Smith