CH as Commercial [was Rental of rooms or Air BnBs?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 09:16:00 -0800 (PST)
> On Jan 27, 2019, at 10:38 AM, Dick Margulis <dick [at] dmargulis.com> wrote:

> Because the common house was ruled a commercial building by our local
> officials, however, the sprinkler system there would have been prohibitive.

Do you know what factors led to the commercial classification?

We avoided it but I don’t know if the things we did were helpful or not. We
didn’t put in the sanitizer or the commercial range hood, for example, until
after the decision was made that we were not a commercial kitchen.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC