Re: Looking for unit with vegan and garden
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 05:57:17 -0800 (PST)
Back on Tue Jan 22, Melanie G <gomelaniego [at] gmail.com>
WAS the author of the message below.  It was posted by
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

Sorry about the delay. It got set aside and forgotten.

FRed, list manager

For June from a fellow vegan seeker, and anyone else who might wish to know
this info.

I currently know of 3 vegan communities forming.  Valley Veg forming in
Mass.  http://www.valleyveg.org/cohousing.html

Vegan Village forming in Asheville.
https://www.ic.org/directory/vegan-village/

And Vegan Utopia Ecovillage also forming.
https://www.veganutopiaecovillage.com/vision_and_mission

I would be very interested to hear if anyone knows of others that maybe are
already formed.  I do know most places would be open to having vegans
there.  And have not yet decided for myself if I would prefer that over a
fully vegan place.  One concer I have is that many places tend to have
"livestock animals" on the property, ad that would be painful for me
personally to look at on a daily basis.

Feel free to reach out to me personally, or here.  I see this topic as very
relevant to this list serve.  If others do not, please feel free to let me
know.

melanie .. seeking community