Photos needed!
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:43:27 -0800 (PST)
Hi there cohousing community!

I'm looking for a few people willing to take some photos for me.  If
you have a fancy camera and know how to use it that is awesome.  Also,
if you have a phone camera and know how to use it, that will do the
trick too.

As I'm developing the website, I'm looking for photos that represent
normal things in the land of cohousing that we don't naturally take
photos of.  If you would be willing to be on my photographers list for
me to send out these requests, please reply.  Forming communities and
existing communities both are needed.

To give you a sense, here is an example of the requests (feel free to
send me this photo):
I need photos of cohousing marketing.  An example would be a photo of
your stacks of post cards, fliers, business cards, etc.

Who can help?  (Photo credit and community name will be associated
with every photo on the site - you could be famous!)

It takes a community.  We at the Cohousing Association very much
appreciate your support!

--
Karen Gimnig
Associate Director