Re: CH kitchen flooring
From: Christine Sizer (christinesizergmail.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 03:53:37 -0800 (PST)
Muriel -
More than 6 years ago, we replaced our kitchen linoleum with wood
laminate.

(Surprisingly), it has held up beautifully.  Traffic is a bit reduced
compared to earlier days. [We have a weekly potluck, plus holidays and
private events; years ago potlucks were twice a week.] No scratches, no
problems.

Some neighbors are redoing their floors with those tiles (some kind of
vinyl?) in lieu of hardwood.  They are thrilled with them and how it holds
up with against high kid and pet traffic.

Christine
Common House team
Highline Crossing Cohousing