Decision making
From: Sandy Thomson (sandykthomsongmail.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 06:24:11 -0800 (PST)
I am wondering how many communities out there have switched from an unanimous
decision making process to one that still embodies the consensus decision
making process where there is a real desire for every voice to be heard but if
a community becomes stuck and a unanimous decision can not be reached another
method is employed.   We have been using unanimous decision making for over 20
years and have been worn down by the process several times.  We are now looking
at the N-street process.  Have others adopted something like that?
Thanks,
Sandy

Sent from my iPad